Hello there.

I am Sara Duke- a fashion designer working out of a great little studio in downtown Toronto where I design, draft, cut and sew for two separate labels: The Le Black Project is a very serious study of the little black dress for a particular season and if you see cake is pure fun. However, most of my time is spent making very special couture garments for private clients under the label "I made this for you" -Sara Duke.

I have created this space to tell you all about how really great clothing is made - every couple of days, you can expect to find a fantastic picture, followed by some applicable tidings. I promise to be concise and, I promise not to spend too much time trying to show off.


Pictured above is an  "I made this for you" -Sara Duke portfolio piece made from a deconstructed vintage wedding dress. Please contact me if you are interested in commissioning a similar garment; I am available in the studio on Saturdays (10:00 am to 6:00 pm) starting in mid September 2010- 589 Markham Street, Toronto (imadethisforyou.ca). 

Or, alternatively, for an appointment, please contact sara@imadethisforyou.ca.

No comments:

Post a Comment