It has been a good week- the new shop is fully functioning with a point of sale machine and all kinds great clothing that I know you will love. If you have a girl on your holiday shopping list or a boy who needs a t shirt/ zippy, you should stop by Thursday/Friday/Saturday between 12 pm and 7 pm to take a look at what is on offer. Prices range from $38 to $108- check out the Sara Duke Factory Store before fighting your way through the malls.

And my I also suggest a all wool felt cape, $108, pictured below; perfect for cool nights in the spring, summer and fall and very perfect if you are going to a holiday party in a strapless dress and only have a parka to cover your shoulders.




If Thursday/Friday/Saturday 12 pm to 7 pm don't work for you- just let me know, sara@imadethisforyou.ca, and we can make a plan to get you in there at some other time.

1 comment:

  1. Those capes are beautiful! I'm so excited for you, your new place sounds amazing. I will have to pay you a visit very soon!
    xoxo
    Dayna

    ReplyDelete