Hello There,

I just wanted to use a bit of this space to send out a little note. Thank you to everyone who stopped by yesterday for Super Open Saturday- it was truly a super day!! Lots of people I recognized, lots of friends and lots of strangers stopped by- I met all kinds of really great people. I couldn't have asked for a better day.

THANK YOU DEAR PUBLIC!

Also, a very special thank you to my beautiful super model Sasha A. who was a great sport and modeled all of the new if you see cake fall product. She has been all over this blog all week and is pictured above. Thanks Sash!


So it is now official, the "I made this for you." Factory Store will be open every Saturday for the rest of my life, by appointment, or by chance. Let me know if you would like to stop by between Saturday at 6 pm and the following Saturday at 10 am, I will make sure to be there, just for you! Contact sara@imadethisforyou.ca for an appointment.

And now back to your regular blog posting.

Thanks for reading!

Love,

Sara Duke



No comments:

Post a Comment